Wanted Hope Ti Glide Campag Free Hub Wanted

Campagman

Dirt Disciple
I have a very nice pair of Hope Ti Glide 26" wheels for a Kona/Campag project, but the rear is a Shimano free hub.

Hope Tech say they used to make a Campag freehub in the dim and distant past, but no more.

So, anyone got one available.

I guess if not, then I'll post the wheels on here and then look for some Campag hub'd wheels

What speed cassette are you using? I’ve never had much issue using 7 or 8 speed Campa and Shimano cassettes on campa or Shimano set ups. 7 speed is exactly the same spacing, 8 speed is .2mm out and, assuming you set up the gears on the middle cog, that equates to .6/.8mm difference across the cassette which is taken up by the floating jockey. Could be worth trying a Shimano style cassette if the unicorn doesn’t appear

What speed cassette are you using? I’ve never had much issue using 7 or 8 speed Campa and Shimano cassettes on campa or Shimano set ups. 7 speed is exactly the same spacing, 8 speed is .2mm out and, assuming you set up the gears on the middle cog, that equates to .6/.8mm difference across the cassette which is taken up by the floating jockey. Could be worth trying a Shimano style cassette if the unicorn doesn’t appear
yep, that's a consideration, thanks for the tip

posting to confirm these do exist ( I have one Hope ti-glide , running 8spd Campag) on 700c rims, so yes more road orientated , goodluck with search!

Back