HOPE ti BBs square taper - 110 SOLD 104 still here

2manyoranges

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Two HOPE Ti bottom brackets. These are short: 104 and 110 - but I think they are worth putting here rather than 'road' for two reasons - firstly, if you are moving to 1x8 or 1x9 as I have done on some bikes (and see the recent excellent Youtube vid on 'how do 30 year old bikes ride?'') then a shorter bb axle gets you the right chainline. Hope BBs are very adjustable for chainlne using the threaded cups, and I've found that very helpful in running 1x drivetrains. Secondly, many frames actually need narrower axles than the BBs with which they first were fitted - there was a period of putting silly wide axles in frames, giving mad chain lines and huge, unnecessary chainstay clearance.Anyway...here they are in all their ti lightness and loveliness....

All threads on cups are excellent, as are fitting holes on cups.
Bearings excellent on both.
Tapers excellent.

Not easy to find in this condition. Most now out and about lack cups, and the complete ones are going for silly money. These last forever if serviced properly. And so light.

Choice of lengths - 104mm and 110mm

Seen them at over 80gbp but I think that’s silly - there's one in Germany at over 100 gbp...
But these: 50.00gbp posted in the UK.

Also a set of White Ind Ti BB bolts. 15:00 to anyone buying a BB. The Answer ones are 80.00 USD - grief.

Dibs via PM?

Attachments

• D59A3904-270F-4E2A-82CE-A3A037004D6A.jpeg
    D59A3904-270F-4E2A-82CE-A3A037004D6A.jpeg
    679.1 KB · Views: 268

Latest posts

Back