Wanted Hope C2 6mm fittings (Olives, Washers, Barbed)

MCA4President

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'm in need of some 6mm olives, washers and barbed fittings for the C2 system. I've a couple of bikes to sort out so 4 of each would be marvelous. My google skills have been exhausted so am asking here, I've emailed Hope so will also see what they have available. Thanks in advance.

I will have a full hose and fittings in 6mm from a mini brake I am switching over to 5mm. Would this be compatible? I've got a load of brass washers I can check if they are the 6mm variety too. I'll have a rummage to see if I've anything else

I will have a full hose and fittings in 6mm from a mini brake I am switching over to 5mm. Would this be compatible? I've got a load of brass washers I can check if they are the 6mm variety too. I'll have a rummage to see if I've anything else
Hi, the thing is I also have all the parts on an existing setup, but the hoses are too short for the bike they're going onto. The mechanic I spoke with said the olive and barbed fitting isn't reusable as you won't be able to get them off the hose so I figured from that I'd need new ones. Are you saying they are reusable? 👍

The olives on those old brakes were split lengthways so although it's probably advised to use new ones I have in the past just prised them open with a small screwdriver and reused them. The fitting/insert can also be prised out with a screwdriver and reused. :)

Latest posts

Back