Holy Grail Muddy Fox Prestige

Tempted to have another pop if only because its unicorn status might give me a slim chance at BotM, assuming there's ever a gold plated unicorn themed month.

I always look at stuff and think if the worst came to it would I get my money back. This one I think is only going to be worth that price to maybe a handful of people and only complete as it is. May be hopelessly wrong but I don’t think you’d get more if it were split as most of those parts are specific to that bike and would look a bit odd on any other Muddy Fox. It certainly is a unicorn but not with the wide net that some unicorns catch on here!

I always look at stuff and think if the worst came to it would I get my money back. This one I think is only going to be worth that price to maybe a handful of people and only complete as it is. May be hopelessly wrong but I don’t think you’d get more if it were split as most of those parts are specific to that bike and would look a bit odd on any other Muddy Fox. It certainly is a unicorn but not with the wide net that some unicorns catch on here!
I think after a thorough service and deep clean it could fetch more, you get some proper pics and some images of the cover it appeared on then eventually someone would come in for it. But I agree, it's not like Fat or a Yeti, very limited appeal in comparison and not because of any real mtb history, it's a promo piece that few people are aware of.

If I had the space I'd get it, make it as minty as possible, hang it on the wall and then relist it for a no offers £1500. If it sold then great, if not, nice talking piece and show bike to turn up to events on.

I'm going to have another go at it.....sure it'll pop up higher so guess he was right to back out on my offer.

Damn, was hoping to proved right for once.

Back