Hilary Stone problems beware

Bought a wheelset from Hilary recently, they were as described and delivered very securely packaged to me in Ireland. My advice is that once you make your payment just leave him to get on with the job. He's not a shop after all but a private trader so don't be expecting updates on your order, he will get it to you when he gets the time. This was the way things were before t'interweb, you saw an advert in the back pages of a cycling mag and sent your payment and trusted them to do the job.

Rapparee87":1v5vn5ul said:
Bought a wheelset from Hilary recently, they were as described and delivered very securely packaged to me in Ireland. My advice is that once you make your payment just leave him to get on with the job. He's not a shop after all but a private trader so don't be expecting updates on your order, he will get it to you when he gets the time. This was the way things were before t'interweb, you saw an advert in the back pages of a cycling mag and sent your payment and trusted them to do the job.

Spot on!

After reading through the thread i feel it would be helpful if the OP would post the sellers reasons given after their phone call, just so we have both sides as it were.

Latest posts

Back