Help with a head tube reducer


Retro Guru
Hi I am looking for head tube reducer from 1 1/8 to 1 inch so that I can fit a 1 inch headset.
The last ones I bought were about £6 for the pair but now the shop has closed where I bought them from.
can anyone point me in the direction of a source please.


Retrobike Rider
Try looking for the Problem Solvers HD9901 Head tube reducer.
Ison Distribution have a similar one (Pt No: HSIDHRS), branded ID and probably out of the same factory given their previous association. Any decent local bike shop, who do Gusset, Identiti, ID, etc, should be able to get a set in for you, but ETA is currently Late June :confused:.
Screenshot 2021-04-20 153112.jpgI found one here, apparently in stock:, but a bit more expensive than you paid before.

All the best,