Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Any of the Welsh massive near Carmarthen able to collect, box & post a Royal Enfield currently on eBay over to East Yorkshire?
Suitable remuneration/beer tokens etc of course. 😀

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Having now looked at it on an HD screen it think it might just be too much like hard work 😓
I think I might just hang on to see if one comes up a little closer so that I can inspect it.

Are you branching out into rod brakers or does the Royal Enfield have a special significance?
A good friend of mine has loads of roddies but I can't really see the fascination, they do ride nice though if well set up.

Are you branching out into rod brakers or does the Royal Enfield have a special significance?
A good friend of mine has loads of roddies but I can't really see the fascination, they do ride nice though if well set up.
Always fancied a pre 50’s rod brake and being a lad from Enfield I’ve always fancied one of theirs.

Nice but I like the quite quiet ones

Last edited:
Back