Help identifying my Hoo Koo E Koo

Re: Re:

HK-II":nbzqxtrk said:
That colour HK-II was offered in 1990 after the peacock blue and white options in 1989. The 89's were spec'd with MT62 Deore II thumbies and your colour bike with STI shifters. Essentially the same frame but you are correct thinking yours is a 91 as those graphics were introduced in 91, also slight update with noodle instead of canti hanger as pointed out above - the 89 / 90 graphics are very similar (89 solid mountain and double ridge line, 90 no mountain just double ridge line) and simply marked Fisher. The correct group should be DX but have seen a couple spec'd with LX (as per following catalogue). Hope that helps - call me nuts but I have six of these and one in the same colour way as yours with 90 graphics...

Here's a link with the other two colours viewtopic.php?f=6&t=143697

You're nuts! Don't have a spare one in 20" I suppose?

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2g9c50sl said:
HK-II":2g9c50sl said:
That colour HK-II was offered in 1990 after the peacock blue and white options in 1989. The 89's were spec'd with MT62 Deore II thumbies and your colour bike with STI shifters. Essentially the same frame but you are correct thinking yours is a 91 as those graphics were introduced in 91, also slight update with noodle instead of canti hanger as pointed out above - the 89 / 90 graphics are very similar (89 solid mountain and double ridge line, 90 no mountain just double ridge line) and simply marked Fisher. The correct group should be DX but have seen a couple spec'd with LX (as per following catalogue). Hope that helps - call me nuts but I have six of these and one in the same colour way as yours with 90 graphics...

Here's a link with the other two colours viewtopic.php?f=6&t=143697

You're nuts! Don't have a spare one in 20" I suppose?

Mike

Hi Mike,

The only one I'm prepared to part with at the moment is my 3rd 17.5" peacock blue - that leaves me with the full colour pallet and size range :)

Cheers

Back