Help identifying Hope hubs

markoc

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi - having a clear out and found these along with some other stuff I’ll pop up for sale. They haven’t seen the light of day for an age and I can’t remember the exact model - are they ti? 332037BE-F022-4C91-B470-D5C300261BC2.jpeg

Screw-on and Lightweight. Check in the Archive and you'll find them under Hope hubs. (also in the catalogue forum section too)

Thanks for the quick reply. Any idea what they might be worth as I’ll pop them on here before ebay. They spin like buttery loveliness, the rear looks to have been rebuilt as one of the sides is a darker ano than the other.

Well a further few aspects of the spec are important - what's the spacing for the rear hub? 130 or 135? And what spoke count are they? I doubt very much that the rear has been rebuilt, it's probably that the anodising has been differently affected by UV. They would not have been anodised in the same batch in manufacture. They are not great rarities - by contrast, I sold some pretty rare Dakkar Mavic hubs recently. Value probably looking at 50-60 for the rear and 25-30 for the front but others may have other views. A quick search shows them selling for about that.

Back