Help ! Have a mystery klein.please help

Yes I think I am gonna put her up for sale it's not right for me to damage something that has given me years of fun .

It’s either a ‘91-‘92 model based on the MC1, the rear dropouts and the amount of seat tube extending above the top tube. You can confirm which year by the serial number on the bottom bracket. You’ll usually get more for the bike the more original it is. The paint looks in ok condition (some visible scratches/chips on the seat stays) but it’s been repainted - not sure if factory or not. The logos are from the ‘94 and later models and for some reason the Klein logo on the fork was painted a different color than the logos on the toptube/downtubes. Given all this, hard to guess a value but you can look at past eBay auctions to get a sense of what bikes have been going for.
You don't think that it the original paint ? I thought it was

The colors and Klein logos on your bike didn’t appear until 1994 and later. The serial number and other details of your bike indicate it’s a ‘91 or ‘92 so it had to be repainted at some point. It could have been repainted at the Klein factory as part of a warranty claim.

Back