Has anyone dropped acid......

I'm not convinced it would be right...but I want to! If i do it'll be a nod a suggestive hint but not a copy. I mean the bike it's going on is well pretty low rent 😂

That’s exactly the way.

Remember those mystery forks of yours?

Not to rub it in now they’re mine, but the geo and style of them (sans mounts) reminded me a lot of the one on this, which was part of the reason I wanted em!

That’s exactly the way.

Remember those mystery forks of yours?

Not to rub it in now they’re mine, but the geo and style of them (sans mounts) reminded me a lot of the one on this, which was part of the reason I wanted em!
I get you! I like straight forks but tapered and straight oooh yeah and those cooks are as fine as fine thing! Sharp like a pitchfork 🤩
Finding pretty forks is like finding the holy grail 😂

So true. So yeah, thanks again, basically!

The future bike they find a home on someday thanks you too!

They’ll deffo be paired with some beat-up black Cooks I’ve got sitting in the bins!

So here I am, tipsy and anxiously awaiting the paintjob commencing. It is around 3:30 AM, and I am enjoying yet another bottle of Leffe Blonde.... Would you believe it, they sell them in 25CL Bottles now?! Scammed!

I better wake up with a heavy head to some heavy paint. 🤪

Not since the late 90s

Ah, should have read it all

Haha

Who's that?

Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd

:)

So here I am, tipsy and anxiously awaiting the paintjob commencing. It is around 3:30 AM, and I am enjoying yet another bottle of Leffe Blonde.... Would you believe it, they sell them in 25CL Bottles now?! Scammed!

I better wake up with a heavy head to some heavy paint. 🤪
For comrade imlach !

IMG_20220528_104928_280.jpg
First we flail the piggy of its skin
IMG_20220528_104938_359.jpg
And take it to the bone!

Might not be a one weekend wonder this but we'll give it a stab 👍

Back