Wanted Hansell/Fibre Lyte carbon brake levers blades

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Yup, asking for the moon on a stick. Anyone got any Hansell/Fibre Lyte brake levers, made in the early 90s to replace the alloy blades on Dia Compe SS7. Niche, I know, but I also know you guys have enormous boxes of all sorts!

I sold a set a couple of years ago Pete! Can’t remember who bought them though.
Those were rightfully mine, I just hadn’t realised it at the time. Get them back and send them to me and I shall say no more about this oversight.

This is what they told me when I bought some hs33 boosters and I asked what else they could produce retro wise. Basically I'm sure if you ask, and they have whatever they need to make them, they will:

"we really only ever sold brake/fork boosters and inner gear mech plates for the older bikes. We have made plenty of custom flat parts in the past so I guess it depends on what the vintage owners want."

This is what they told me when I bought some hs33 boosters and I asked what else they could produce retro wise. Basically I'm sure if you ask, and they have whatever they need to make them, they will:

"we really only ever sold brake/fork boosters and inner gear mech plates for the older bikes. We have made plenty of custom flat parts in the past so I guess it depends on what the vintage owners want."
Thanks a million, I’ll give them a shout! I found a review in a 1992 MBUK and thought ‘that’s what I need’, let’s just hope they have those 30 year old plans knocking around…

Back