Half Life -Alyx

I just saw the trailer today and it is nice to see valve is still living in halflife world.

Not sure how the movement goes, it seemed jerky, like you click to move forward and it cuts to that area you moved to. Plus the disembodied hands, Im not sure why they took arms out, it makes it look really weird. Probably plays fine just getting use to.

I'll likely buy it should i survive this virus.

dyna-ti":bpcdddu6 said:
I just saw the trailer today and it is nice to see valve is still living in halflife world.

Not sure how the movement goes, it seemed jerky, like you click to move forward and it cuts to that area you moved to. Plus the disembodied hands, Im not sure why they took arms out, it makes it look really weird. Probably plays fine just getting use to.

Its V.R. only but Valve will release a traditional P.C. play version in the future.I`d love to give it a go.Ive never experienced a V.R. game.Alyx seems hugely immersive and in typical Half Life fashion,can scare the crap out of you too.As you are at it,check the Black Mesa mods for the original Half Life,they are very well done.
Edit-I just checked the price of the recommended VR headset for Alyx and its £400,yikes....

dyna-ti":33ye057o said:

The jerky movement is an option. You can have it in teleport mode (so choose a location and it moves you to it) or continuous movement which follows your head movements. I haven't played it as I could never afford the gear to play it but watched a few youtubers playing it and it looks amazing.

66 triumph daytona":7sct3ap3 said:
Its V.R. only but Valve will release a traditional P.C. play version in the future.I`d love to give it a go.Ive never experienced a V.R. game.Alyx seems hugely immersive and in typical Half Life fashion,can scare the crap out of you too.As you are at it,check the Black Mesa mods for the original Half Life,they are very well done.
Edit-I just checked the price of the recommended VR headset for Alyx and its £400,yikes....

Ahhhh :? I wondered
flying across space then suddenly falling over your coffee table. :LOL:

Back