Gumtree fun

Re:

Best part about it was the fact both bikes are sold but I’d not marked as such (1 gone and 1 at weekend). Next time ill stick to eBay/here as it’s a better class of buyer

I never pick on someone's grammar, as it's so easy to make a mistake and/or get caught out with predictive text especially with your and you're

Alison

Alison":3hr34pcl said:
I never pick on someone's grammar, as it's so easy to make a mistake and/or get caught out with predictive text especially with your and you're

Alison
You see it in the newspaper comments section a lot. Someone picks up on, usually a misspelled word or as you say from predictive text, or mostly I find they've just missed a letter from typing too fast, Sure as fate they do the same thing themselves and fail to proof read before posting. Actually done it myself but jumped into edit before anyone had a chance to comment :LOL:

Aww but to hell it adds mirth to the sections.

dyna-ti":2ux7m80a said:
Alison":2ux7m80a said:

Alison
You see it in the newspaper comments section a lot. Someone picks up on, usually a misspelled word or as you say from predictive text, or mostly I find they've just missed a letter from typing too fast, Sure as fate they do the same thing themselves and fail to proof read before posting. Actually done it myself but jumped into edit before anyone had a chance to comment :LOL:

Aww but to hell it adds mirth to the sections.

You do realise that on iPhone when typing “your” in some sentences it replaces it with “you’re” if it thinks it’s correct. My fault for it reading back but I wasn’t seeking him out to correct his spelling- he found me.

Latest posts

Back