LX shifters
Avid v brakes
Rockshox Sid xc forks
Race face stem on but have original syncros also
Original syncros bars
Time atac pedals

Just had all new brake and gear cables inners and outters

Been well looked after and I will try and get some pics up

Hi uppy, normally i would say to put it in the 'how much is my xyz worth thread', but not only have you already been told that, in another thread asking the same question, you have also already asked in the aforementioned thread, all these posts over a few days asking the same question? So, my advice would be to wait to see if anyone replies to your post in the how much thread, that's what it is for ;) :)

Re:

I answered the last thread you started but you keep starting new threads .... I’ll be as helpful as I can do we don’t have another started.

I’ve had around 20 Zaskars this year so know what they fetch and where and many more over the years. Zaskar race isn’t desirable to the retro crowd as it’s too new. Once you go past 98/99 it’s worth little compared. It’ll be worth more in bits should you want the most money.

Anyway I paid £100 for last Zaskar race with same spec as yours. It split for about £400. I would pay much more personally as it’s not worth the hassle to split after that.

I’m guessing you want to hear it’s worth more so looking on eBay that sit around forever at £500. Which means it’s less.

eBay has this nifty little trick called ‘completed items’ and it really helps

So probably worth about £250-350 on eBay. However prices are now dropping to normal levels again.

And if that doesn’t answer Your question then it’s worth £3k mate all day long.

Back