Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/retro-vintag ... SwOahezBvZ

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

ok I what am I not following here, seems like a bargain. Having recently picked up an Orange Prestige and a Kona Hahanna I thought the Orange was somewhat better than the basic Kona but........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Hahanna ... true&rt=nc

worlds gone mad ? or am I losing the plot

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Graham_hkr":3p01gcuw said:
A bit gutted that was too far away from me... :(
Collection Only ffs!

but then it might have gone for a better price ;)

Lots more bargains to be had when we were in Hampshire for collection only stuff as lot less competiton. These days I just assume being in Central London that unlikely to find a bargain unless near to family etc "up North" or "out west" (we even have a connection to Hull ;) ) but flogging stuff much easier without the postage hassle (see my hermes thread :roll: )

Re: Re:

daugs":2dm89sxd said:
but then it might have gone for a better price ;)
Yes, I would have paid more than that!

daugs":2dm89sxd said:
Lots more bargains to be had when we were in Hampshire for collection only stuff as lot less competiton. These days I just assume being in Central London that unlikely to find a bargain unless near to family etc "up North" or "out west" (we even have a connection to Hull ;) ) but flogging stuff much easier without the postage hassle (see my hermes thread :roll: )
Most of the sale items I fancy are usually dow the south or west... rarely get anything local! :cry:

Back