Granniegear defeated on price🤯

I have a theory here, the guys name is FutureJones, maybe just maybe this is a internet portal to the future, where p1ss poor photography and mega high prices are the norm. Maybe this is from 2055 after the monkeypox has devestated the world, after Boris's failed coup to regain power, and King Charles the III has just been executed for high treason...

But maybe the guy is just a knob who can't use a camera and thinks everyone is completely gullible...

Last edited:
I've no idea who futurejones is, but I'm sure I've bought some stuff from granniegear in the past, the name sounds familiar. I can't remember what I bought, Ebay transaction history only goes back a few years, but it obviously wasn't very expensive if I can't remember it. Probably something cheap like a brake hanger.

I think the most I ever paid on Ebay for retro bike bits was for a good-condition Shimano RD-MT62, but that was ages ago, and well before covid sent prices skywards. It certainly won't be in my transactions history anymore, but I'd guess I would have been willing to pay about £30-40 to finish that build.

Back