Grafton, Ringle, MRC, Hershey, loads more added

mr_ship

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
Got a few bits to sell on. Any questions drop me a PM. All prices posted to UK. Payment via Paypal gift only please. Cheers

1) 1" quill stem with roller, not a Salsa as I thought. £40
2) 1 1/4" ATAC with noodle, 125mm, perfect for your Yeti. £70
3 ) Single Red Ringle Bubba, 32h used £35
4) Original Ringle splash ano bottle cage, some internal wear, rare as.. £45

SOLD
Grafton stop sign and finger in black :D . New in packet, never opened. £90 SOLD
Blue Ringle Supereight, NOS, 32h, £125 SOLD
Turquoise Ringle quill stem, 1 1/4", 115mm, £70 SOLD
Single turquoise Ringle Bubba, 28h, £50 SOLD
Ringle Super Bubba front, 32h, NOS £50 SOLD
Grafton stop sign and finger in turquoise :D . New in packet, never opened. £90 SOLD
McMahon D-Cell brake £40 SOLD
Red Ringle SuperEight rear, 32h, NOS £125 SOLD
Red Ringle ahead stem, 1 1/8" 100mm, VGC, £50 SOLD
NOS Hershey Naked front hub, £50 SOLD
Ringle Mojos Purple £50 SOLD
Vetta Lite with very rare Race Face Shoulder Holder. £60 SOLD

cheers

Rich

X8zPmNn.jpg

wcyze1T.jpg

049BzfV.jpg

bN5Jm2L.jpg

Q06vtdp.jpg

evcVGbw.jpg

fGzdd2H.jpg

1QarliG.jpg

UIDTS7r.jpg

MH5okGb.jpg

rQkw6WQ.jpg

yiGTPaT.jpg

zqk6Ipr.jpg

qkJ68KR.jpg

aHTKOXY.jpg

9lvH0D5.jpg

nMQsYeB.jpg

N6wzZSK.jpg

KQpWh8I.jpg

eA87yj1.jpg

ATUpdDL.jpg

mDzdvpB.jpg

OtFjVUG.jpg

VqSYKOp.jpg

HLB604u.jpg

Ojl9i7L.jpg

Re: Grafton, Vetta Shoulder Holder, Salsa 1" stem, 1 1/4" ATAC

Apologies in advance if I ruffle any feathers, but I don't think that stem was a Salsa. Wrong roller, but the real giveaway is the area where the forward extension meets the upright column. most likely made by Hsin Lung in Taiwan. Still a nice stem though, they usually go for around £20.

Re:

I changed the roller as when I bought it, it didn't have one. I got it of Ebay many years back from the States, the original owner said it was a very early production stem so i don't know, I just took him at face value. Any experts care to chip in? Certainly not looking to dupe fellow RBers.

@narcotitlan: you might be right... With mombat life would be easier :) Still a nice stem, for sure!

Thanks for the good grace mr_ship, I guess I base what I said on the fact that I've been scouring the net for years looking for Salsa stems and I've had a few, got 3 right now, one's a roller and one's for sale. I've come across lots of Taiwan stems with that particular tag welded junction but never a Salsa one like that.

On the other had who knows, maybe it was as the original seller says an early design.

Re:

Hummm....thanks to the wisdom of the eagle eyed RB crowd, im gonna undib this. Mr Ship will refund me and maybe Caemis will pick it up for his build.

Im ideally after a 1in Salsa Roller quill stem in 130mm reach with rise but I wont hold my breath :LOL:

I'll discuss this with MrShip. :)

Back