*Gone* Breaking Azonic DS1

RickTheUncivil

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
The boy has decreed, quite reasonably I suppose, that he doesn't need the Azonic any more since he's claimed my zaskar and the project shoreline trail I was going to play with.

So this Azonic DS1 build is going to be broken down for parts, some bits I can use but most will be available. Let me know if theres any parts you would like an we can set something up, but to get things rolling, if anyone want the whole thing £250 its yours.

Ill pop up a full list of parts shortly

Re:

Frame, scruffy but can't see any dents or cracks. 14" ish, normal straight 1+1/8th steerer, 27mm seat tube, 68mm bb shell. Disc or v brake. Includes a seat clamp but if you want any other parts we can no doubt sort something out. £35

Forks, Bomber drop off 2001. Bit of scruff but not bad at all. Disc or v but has blanking bolts so you'd need to get hold of some bosses to fit V's. £80

Rear wheel is hone centrelock hub and Mavic 729 rim, very good condition. I'll pop a part worn tyre on too. £45

Front wheel is XT centrelock hub on WTB rim, nice condition with a few marks on the rim. Part worn rocket Ron tyre. £40

XT 750 3x9 shifters, work fine but quite scratched on the windows. £30

Santa Cruz Peaty lock on grips, red ends, scuffs but not too bad. £15

Post no problem, Collection welcome too. Pm me your email for photos.

Back