GoldenEraMTB feedback thread

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hello fellow retrobikers :D

If you have done business with me, buying or selling, please take a moment to vouch for me by leaving some feedback down below.

Thank you.
 

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Thanks rob for keeping me posted all the time,.realy appriciate it.
Will let you know when the Syncros post arrives

cheers,

Bas
 

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Defiant":29iwo2o8 said:
Thanks rob for keeping me posted all the time,.realy appriciate it.
Will let you know when the Syncros post arrives

cheers,

Bas

It's my pleasure, Bas. Please let me know, and thanks for posting...returned your last pm with an answer to your question.

cheers,
Rob
 

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Smooth transaction and a true Gent at that :cool:

In Ebay Stylee: AAA+++ Recommended! ;)
 

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
kingroon":1ro9g73a said:
Smooth transaction and a true Gent at that :cool:

In Ebay Stylee: AAA+++ Recommended! ;)

haha, thanks for the ebay stylee without the ebay hassle ;)

Appreciate it, Matt.
 

DHSlammer

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Syncros post showed up today - well packed. Nice note to let me know when it was shipped as well, top marks.

Cheers,
Ryan
 

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
DHSlammer":1a7g1vql said:
Syncros post showed up today - well packed. Nice note to let me know when it was shipped as well, top marks.

Cheers,
Ryan

Great! USPS priority mail really works quickly. Thanks for the comments, and of course, buying the post. Hope it works well for you, Ryan.

Cheers,
Rob
 

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Rob,

got the seatpost today, great job on the package ! ;) you can drop it from a plane and it would still be fine! ;)

i will keep you informed about the other thing
Great service!

Cheers,

Bas
 
Top