Wanted Girvin ti stem/bar combi 1 1/4

I wouldn't limit yourself on a certain steerer size. You can always swap the quill section over from a non Ti version which can generally be bought quite cheap. In fact I sold a 1-1/4 flexstem recently for about £17. Then just punt the donor stem on again. They are quite nice stem/bars. I have one for a Ti build comming up in the future.

I'm not sure if you saw this but it's on offer and a good price. 1-1/8" though and a long reach. The guy has multiples as well.

Star12

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm not sure if you saw this but it's on offer and a good price. 1-1/8" though and a long reach. The guy has multiples as well.

Star12
Too long 😢
And prefer an 1 1/4

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back