Girvin fork steerer

Kaboom

Retro Newbie
Hi folks, I need a steerer for Girvin Vectol/AL forks. Would consider a part set as long as it has the steerer. Needs to be uncut or at least 230mm. Here's hoping. Cheers. Nick

It's the AL forks, but this is same as the earlier Vectors. They came with a 1 1/8" at the crown race but the steerer was 1" and you shimmed the stem. They did make a few at 1 1/8" full length but they are rare, and you would then also need the top shock mount as that needs to be 1 1/8". Cheers for asking, Nick

Re:

I have a Vektor 1 fork that is incomplete, that I've been kidding myself that I am ever going to source the missing parts for that I may be willing to part with. I don't think it has the steerer shims though as it was for a bike with a 1" headtube, and I don't know the length of the steerer. I'll check and get back to you if you're interested.

Sure, please measure, I only really need the steerer but a few spare parts may be handy! It just depends on the steerer length, what parts you have and how much you want for them, thank you for helping out, much appreciated

Back