Giant cadex m900

bikeworkshop

Senior Retro Guru

20240517_120404.jpg This canti setup makes me want to cry. You can have xtr on your bike and attempt to set it up with this level of incompetence?
🤮

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

View attachment 849973This canti setup makes me want to cry. You can have xtr on your bike and attempt to set it up with this level of incompetence?
🤮
i can understand your frustration but not everyone is a natural born bike mechanic.

i didnt really know how to set up canti brakes till i started reading comments on this forum.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i can understand your frustration but not everyone is a natural born bike mechanic.

i didnt really know how to set up canti brakes till i started reading comments on this forum.

I think it's ok to do something i don't know how to, but i would get advice and check before using it, (or photographing it for sale).

The pads as fitted will to through the tyre in no time, and could cause a crash. Screenshot_20240517-163212_Firefox.jpg

XTR is literally top end - so if the owner doesn't know how to set it up, they should just pay someone who does.

And selling a bike in a dangerous state is definitely a bad thing.

Back