Giant ATX Team DH (Rob Warner Replica)

Re: 1999/2000 Giant ATX DH Rob Warner Replica (99.9% FINISHE

I showed Crawford Carrick-Anderson this thread along with a few of his team mates from the Clan DH team who raced the ATX - they loved it....

boxxer":2e96vt2l said:
I showed Crawford Carrick-Anderson this thread along with a few of his team mates from the Clan DH team who raced the ATX - they loved it....

Thanks Boxxer and thanks once again for the front rotor.

The guys in the bike shop over here where I got it built apparently sent a shot to Rob Warner as a few of him know him.

Just swapped the tyres over so the bike is 100% finished, just took these quick iphone shots outside my place, I will update the thread i a few weeks with some better images from the studio and in the forrest along with full details about the bike.

Attachments

• Giant100%Finished1_.jpg
    Giant100%Finished1_.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,518
  • Giant100%Finished_.jpg
    Giant100%Finished_.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,518
Re: Giant ATX DH Rob Warner Replica (Finished)

That's awesome! great build, really nicely done. has to be the best ATX I've seen since 2000 :shock:
One of the great 90's DH bikes ridden by some of the best, McCarroll, Warner and who could forget Rockwell's y2k world champs win on pretty much the same bike. Legendary.
Will be nice to get it out on the trails :D

You should tweet Rob a picture of it. He's said a few times he regrets selling his. Looks stunning, well done.

Very nice. Mine looked almost exactly the same back in 2000. I fitted the long travel plates from from BETD and always thought the frame looked better for it. My frame is now hanging up on the wall :D
I would post pictures but am too stupid to work out how. I have no hosting??

The more i look at this the more it pushes to finish the Lobo. It is such a fantastic build. Im still unsure on the black or polished back end. If i leave the back end i'll get the red spring obln and re do the boxxers in red. Im defo going to take my time and follow your lead on quality!

Back