Geoffrey Butler Columbus tube road bike 54cm Now sold

RodH

Dirt Disciple
Time to sell my Geoffrey Butler. It's in very good not perfect condition.
The list of quality components is too long to list really. The pictures are the best information. However, paint is in very good condition, not perfect. Campag Centaur triple, 30 40 50 to get you up those cols. front mech is campag, rear is long cage veloce. I can't remember the cluster sizes and a campag chain. Brakes are mirage. Headseet is veloce, lovely chunky bearings. Ergo shifters, 9 speed if you count the rear cogs. stem is ITM Goccia, not sure of the seat tube. Saddle is Selle octavia I think from when I changed it. Wheels are mavic open pro on campage axles/hubs. Can't remember the spoke count..Sounds like about it. computer not included and probably not the Look pedals, they are not too difficult to source or you may have your own preferences anyway. £250

I can't upload all the pics. I guess that's reached the limit? They are Mirage ergo shifters.

ps. I suppose this is on the borderline between retro and modern, I don't remember the precise year I bought it!!

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    702.8 KB · Views: 714
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    494.9 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    708 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    617.5 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    395.3 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    593.4 KB · Views: 712
Re:

My LBS back in the day, the place that got me in to cycling, they used to do shop rides and a few customers would go along too. Great shop. Cliff Shrubb used to build some of their frames, if it's one of his then it's a great deal for someone.

Re: Geoffrey Butler Columbus tube road bike 54cm

Thanks for comments tonight.

I tried to get some idea of price without success so I've listed it at what I thought was reasonable in view of the kit. I'll take a look at the pic situation tomorrow. (retired so not working)

Price reduced to £250 I'm thinking about it going on ebay but very reluctant to do so

Hi, it's still available. Not sure about posting though. How far away are you?

I live in north London and am without a car so would ideally need it posting unless there's something we could do. Would you be able to box it up and I could organise a courier?

I'm a longtime dweller, but only recent poster on here so may not be able to DM you as I don't think I've reached the threshold to do so yet. But if you're able to DM me then feel free to do so, otherwise you could email me on "will_grice @ hotmail . com"

(Just remove the spaces and quotation marks)

Thanks for your message. I've sent an email.

Rod

Back