Funk unicorn

Just start-to-finished this.

All I have to say is, ******* mega wow.

Can't wait to see it finished.

So much good stuff in this thread. So many good ideas and great fixes. And I'm sure all that patience and hustle is certain to pay off...

Re:

It's nearly there. I picked up some chain rings last week and the pedals are fitted. Just need to resolve the BB issue, source the grips and I'll be uploading the final shots.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit broke at the moment as I also just bought Lid's Funk Fat (unicrown) fork :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:, which is going to require Funk number three ;)

Last edited:
Re:

Found this on an Asian online auction site:rolleyes: . I don't think it's Titanium and the rear triangle is quite different to mine, so is this the earlier incarnation i.e. the '93 Force G? 93Funk2 (2).jpg u277906782.2.jpg u277906782.1.jpg

Last edited:
Re:

I just noticed that the Force GS advertised by Sevysa (page 9) has the same rear triangle/drops out, so I guess there were two variants of the same frame? Weird...

Last edited:
Re:

I think this one has long gone (2019) but I'm on the hunt for something as equally rare ;)

Could it be that the Sevysa spec is wrong and the bike is a mislabeled Force G? Maybe the S in "GS" refers to the S bends used on the chain and seat stays?

Re:

I picked up a very nice set of Onza Porcipaws from Classic-Repro; here. Thanks for the link though :)

Just need the BB but I've already got one(ish)!

Back