full suss GT'S

95 Team LTS with maybe 200 original miles. Currently working on a restore of Jimmy Kight's actual 1992 RTS-1. Getting there slowly as time allows.

Attachments

• PICT1311.JPG
    PICT1311.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 592
  • P1000781.JPG
    P1000781.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 592
gm1230126":2ke6mkg9 said:
95 Team LTS with maybe 200 original miles. Currently working on a restore of Jimmy Kight's actual 1992 RTS-1. Getting there slowly as time allows.

That's some collection gm.

Is that rear shock air? OE?

Blackstar":raugkz4f said:
stauqmuk":raugkz4f said:
... Another Lobo just landed in my possession and to be honest, I'm a little ashamed and the lack of attention its getting.

Been busy?

Well about a week after the Lobo showed up (mostly complete off ebay) my Xizang frame came. That being something I'd never had before it took precedent and now that that project is done the Lobo might find it's way into the stand.

I had one of these GTs back in 1997 new ,although they looked good/different it was actually a terrible bike own ,i remember mine went back under warranty like a dozen times with one problem or another with the rear suspension, i remember the shock gave in on me must of been like three times ,i recall mine wasn't the only one ether in for repair ether...got rid in the end for a Marin FSR,that was a far more reliable bike.
Those GTs was great to look at but a terrible bike in reality.
Below is a picture of the one i owned back in the day,my little girl in the pic is now in uni ,now i feel old :LOL:
photo1_zps9baa531a-1.jpg

Blackstar":3cmvs1wq said:
mrpedigree":3cmvs1wq said:
...Those GTs was great to look at but a terrible bike in reality.

Maybe it was a monday bike :)
Maybe lol ,i only bought it because i just loved the look of it and it rode nice , i know for a fact i had three spring units fail on it tho,it was a bit like the new serria cosworth i owned in the 1990s ,it went well and looked good but in the first year of being new it blew three turbos :LOL:

Back