FULL Campagnolo MTB groupset - almost everything!

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Pretty much everything they offered outside of a bottle and saddle (and good luck finding one of those!). I aimed for early Euclid @ 1989, some bits are a little later.

Euclid rear mech, great nick Campag jockey wheels
Euclid front mech, 28.5 clamp, BP, good nick
Euclid 6 speed indexed/friction thumbies with usual cracks to plastic but good
Euclid shirt two finger brake levers, NOS before mounting
Euclid cantilever brake set, silver, complete, good nick
Set of four NOS Campagnolo brake pads
Pair of Campagnolo straddle hangers (possibly NOS?)
Icarus (?) Triple chainset, decent nick 46/34/24 Campy rings, 170 arms, threads and tapers good
Contax Triple BB for the above, cups and bearings NOS but installed, axle unused, British thread
Some dust caps for the chainset that look right
Regina BX 6 speed 14:28 freewheel, some surface rust but actually in good nick
Campagnolo hubs laced to Mavic M231 rims with Campagnolo rubber lever QRs, good nick with some Continental Cross Country tyres fitted included
- OR: Campagnolo hubs front and rear and three Campagnolo Stheno rims (one NOS) to build your own full Campy wheelset (take £30 off)
Contax headset with either alloy or plastic cable stop (pick one!), British / ISO thread
Seat quick release
Euclid small pedals with Campagnolo steel toe clips (medium) and Campagnolo leather toe straps, great nick, pretty as hell
Centaur (?) seat post - 27.0 in not great nick (take £25 off) or 27.2 in pretty good nick
Proper Campagnolo MTB brake cable set including inner and outer NOS

Pictures to follow in a bit!

£675 the lot plus postage, can ship anywhere. I know it’s a lot but if you’ve ever tried getting a whole Campy group together you’ll know it’s hard and expensive and there is a couple of rare bits in there :)

Quite a lot of pictures, and some more notes:

Though the freewheel is a little tarnished I think it is unused; headset will come with original top cap and a non-Campy one to use with the cable hanger of your choice; rims not pictured but I know where they are if you need pics.

PL0MG65.jpg

slxQDaI.jpg

WqFL28h.jpg

ypFkqrz.jpg

TwAxk2w.jpg

CN5mbyO.jpg

PLlDAVA.jpg

LoeTG1p.jpg

CMbAbAR.jpg

NZwzm19.jpg

z2KnzXf.jpg

SiZJRE0.jpg

G0rfecp.jpg

RL1BcKJ.jpg

OQw6Hca.jpg

Ucaw6xk.jpg

9XaGLG0.jpg

d2KVb0y.jpg

PAChMGK.jpg

Rod_Saetan":2w7utwwk said:

Or not, seems the person who really wanted it didn't. Anyway.

Will consider splitting this, thinking:

- Euclid rear mech, great nick Campag jockey wheels - £75
- Euclid front mech, 28.5 clamp, BP, good nick - £45
- Euclid 6 speed indexed/friction thumbies with usual cracks to plastic but good - £45
- Euclid shirt two finger brake levers, NOS before mounting - £55
- Euclid cantilever brake set, silver, complete, good nick with full set of four NOS Campagnolo brake pads and pair of Campagnolo straddle hangers - £120
- Icarus (?) Triple chainset, decent nick 46/34/24 Campy rings, 170 arms, threads and tapers good with Contax Triple BB for the above, cups and bearings NOS but installed, axle unused, British thread and some dust caps for the chainset that look right - £120
- Regina BX 6 speed 14:28 freewheel, some surface rust but actually in good nick - £50
Seat quick release
Euclid small pedals with Campagnolo steel toe clips (medium) and Campagnolo leather toe straps, great nick, pretty as hell - £120
Centaur (?) seat post - 27.0 in not great nick - £25 or 27.2 in pretty good nick - £40

I also have another pair of pedals with yellow clips and straps (£75) and another BB, mostly NOS with a 134 mm axle (£35)

Back