Ft/Fs : XT cantilever brakes,good as new.BR-MC70 & BL-M7

Traani

Devout Dirtbag
so,

i have this set that i went and put into my scott vintage :D mtb,i drove it for some 3 hours in easy trails,and now im aftef something else so these are ok to change owner.

pictures of these particular brakes can be seen in this thread:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

i got these as NOS kit,so they really are as good as new ones,and i still have teh original packages with paper sheets,and everything that was in these boxes from factory.How ever,as i have attached these,i have cut the cable sto fit into my 22" size frame so they will easily fit into smaller frames.Also i have cut the cable housings(how surprising) to fit into my bike but i have saved all the excess housings too,and the front housing is still as it was from shop,as i used the rear housing only to fit f/r brakes,a sit was very long,enough for both ends.

you wont get better xt canti-brakes easily id say :D

so youll get:

the canti brakes with cables,pads(very very slightly used,for few hours),cables,housing material,frame fitting pieces(with these you can braze brakes to just about any frame),levers,etc,plus original packages and instruction sheets.

brake part boxes have these numbers:

- 1-86191000
- 3(or :cool:9395010

BR-MC70
BL-M700

I dont have so much clue about the value so offer me but id be more interested in trading those for older MTB tools,120-130 fork that DOESNT have elastomers,and has external rebound adjustment,also hydraulic rear disc brakes are something id like to have.

i also have some range of odd xt NOS parts,like steering bearings,derailleurs,cassettes,also xtr and road parts,aero seat posts etc.everything NOS :cool: ,and for trades,for mountain bike parts,i am dreaming of building some fuller with 24" wheel on back,and 130mm fork,so id be in a need of cranks etc....

edit:

the steering bearing(right word :? ) i have is hp-m735,its in its original box with everything needed,including instruction sheet.its in 1"english thread and ive only opened the package and plastic bag to touch the parts :D ,otherwise,its brand new old stock.

well i paid bit under 100 euros for these so maybe the price is...around...60 euros,yeah thats it,sixty e.

BUT id be much more willing to trade.

ill have to check out in post office,at monday,how much is the shipping.these aint heavy things but if buyer wants the paper boxes too,the package will be bit bigger..that is,unless i can fold em flat.

Charlieboy28":2k043to3 said:
are you parting with those blue nokians by any chance?

yep,for some money,yes.they didnt fit so they are still un-used.

15 euros piece plus shipping.

Back