FS Mavic wheelset,Nitto seatpost, Scott, Shimano Deore DX

dalecooper

Senior Retro Guru
For sale the following items:

Syncros Cattleprod stem 1" (25.4) 120mm black, no rise complete with noodle. Stem is in nice shape only a piece of the S is missing and a little paintchip. 50 euro.SOLD
Syncros Bar black complete with the copper shim. Only a little scratch on one of the ends due to the barends. 52 cm length. 45 euro.SOLD
Nitto seatpost black, diameter 28.6 length 300mm, some scratches. 20 20 euro.SOLD
Front derailleur Shimano Deore DX FD-M651 toppull 31.8 diameter the one with the thin clamp (carbon frame) 10 euro.
Shimano Deore XT shifter/brakelevers, black type ST-M095 complete with the rubber caps. 35 euro.SOLD
Shimano Deore DX BR-M650 cantilever set black, complete with bolts, brakeblocks a bit worn. 20 euro.
SCOTT saddle (viscount) some rust on the rails, upper looking fine, some scuffs. 10 euro.

Mavic M231 wheelset with black DX hubs, comes complete with 7speed cassette
In good used state (fronthub needs grease) 65 euro.SOLD

Shimano Deore DX crankset used to be black. Complete with pedals. Needs polishing or black paint? 25 euro.

Payment thru Paypal gift, or pickup if you live in the neighbourhood. Shipping vary's send me a PM i can ship worldwide. Offers, remarks, comments respond in this topic or send me a PM. More items will follow. Thanks for watching!

Re:

Hi,

Can I have more pics of the Scott saddle please, along with shipping costs?

Ta

Mike

Re: FS Syncros,Nitto seatpost, Scott saddle, Shimano Deore DX

No swaps Paul, trying to get room in the shed! Mike, you've got PM!

The letters XT on the shifters are a bit fading, the word Shimano is good.

dalecooper":9pjznoof said:
The letters XT on the shifters are a bit fading, the word Shimano is good.

Any chance of a pic?

Back