FS:Kona Explosif Dedacciai sliding dropouts, Bomber MX Pro

Pointer

Retro Guru
For sale is my Kona Explosif frame TIG welded from triple butted Dedacciai SAT 14.5 steel.

This is the very versatile 2006 model, it has sliding rear dropouts and mounts for discs or V brakes. Seat tube is 27.2mm, i've always thought of this as an 18", but maybe it's a 16" - see photo with tape measure for clarity.

It retailed at around £500 for the frame only, it is a top quality steel frame. It rides really well and climbs like a rocket, all with that lovely zingy lightweight-steel feel.

I’m only selling as it has always been on the small side for me, I’ve replaced it with a Voodoo D-Jab which is more my size and is very similar in that it has sliding dropouts.
There are no dents whatsoever, but plenty of small chips and scuffs. I’ve tried to take photos from all angles.

I will include the FSA sealed headset, which is in great condition and also the seat post QR clamp.

I would like £170 for all of the above, including mainland UK postage. Please contact me if you want a cost for posting abroad.

Marzocchi Bomber MX Pro, with ETA lockout, 100mm travel.

I’m also selling the forks that I have used alongside this frame for the past few years, they have covered only 400 miles and have had a very easy life.
They are in mint condition and I have owned them from new, I will include the original box and handbook. The steerer has been cut to fit the Kona above.
Although a budget fork (rrp was £160) they are super smooth and always get rave reviews, bettering forks costing over twice as much. I would like £70 posted within the UK.

Any questions, please ask.

Re: FS:Kona Explosif Dedacciai sliding dropouts, Bomber MX P

A couple of questions but no takers type bump..

Somebody has asked for the top tube length, here are a few additional dimensions:
Top Tube centre to centre is 56cm
Headtube 110mm
Spacing 135mm
BB 68mm

Back