FS Koga Miyata Terrarunner Carbolite Deore DX/XT 1992

dalecooper

Senior Retro Guru
For sale this 52 cm Koga Miyata Terrarunner Carbolite from 1992. Bike is only used as a commuter on the road and has not seen any terrain. All components are in good nick only the right shifter is not original. Seatpost is a black Nitto. Wheels are Mavic M231 laced to black Deore DX hubs with no play. Cranckset is also black with some damaging from the shoe rubbing. Koga also mounted their own Anti Chain suck device from steel. Frame are Carbolite tubes glued to aluminimum lugs. Bar and stem are silver Kalloy. Tyres are fairly new Maxxis Worm Drive semi slicks. Price 350 euro. Bike can be shipped. Payment by Paypal. Comments, questions, more pics send me a PM thanks for watching!

Re:

Hi! I'm interested, but completely green when it comes to MTB sizing. Is there any difference between how large the frame should be for a rider on an MTB and a racer, or are they both the same?

Hi and welcome! There is a difference in sizing between a racer and an mtb, since an mtb is used in the terrain. You need more ground clearance so therefore an mtb is smaller than a racer. I must admit I don't have any experience with racers. This particular one is 52 cm and fits someone from 1.85 cm in length. If you have more questions let me know!

Back