FS. GT RTS Split- Bomber Z3 Light, STX-RC etc

j3aay

Retro Guru
I have recently bought this large RTS. I had the itch for a retro FS bike and thought this would sort it. It hasn’t and I just want to ride HT’s.

I’m open to sell it all (but there’s no bars or shifters at the moment) for £120 posted or i’ll Split as below.

Frame- recent Noleen shock works well and all pivots smooth/play free. £60 posted with the ProII seatpost and sealed headset. Main Frame was metallic red (RTS3?) and has been rawed. It could easily be polished with some time. Rear is the originals cromo in black.

£60 posted for the frameset.

1997 Marzocchi Bomber Z3 Light in blue. Few marks from use but all good. Really smooth fork. Long steerer (will measure on request)

£60 posted

STX-RC brake levers (like the ‘DX’ ones- servowave?) and matching V-brakes. New cables and come with new pads (spare) £25 posted

STX-RC crankset and B.B. (i was told the BB is Ti but I’ve not checked yet). Will throw in the 7sp cassette and chain. Rings don’t look that worn.

£28 posted

STX-RC 31.8 top band top pull front mech. Works well.

£12.00 posted

STX-RC 8Sp rear mech, works well.

£16.00 posted

Wheels- Shimano hubs (parallax?) on basic but branded rims £30 posted.

When they arrive I’ll also have some LX 8sp x 3sp ‘rapid fire’ shifters too. Working perfect.

£30 posted

I think that’s all of it. For collection it’s Plymouth. I can post pretty easily.

I’d sell the lot (without bars and shifters- as they aren’t here yet) for £120 posted- I need the space.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/91kFfrBur5qk3BfY8

Cheers

Back