For Sale FS Breezer Storm Circa 1993/1994 SOLD

keithyr

MacRetro Rider
After sterling service as my commuter/gravel bike I'm now selling my Breezer Storm.

Bit of a hotch potch of parts
acera 3x9speed shifters
XT rear mech
XT M739 V brakes
fizik saddle.
Vittoria revolution tech 2.6x2.0 gravel tyres.

good few marks/chips etc on the paintwork as would be expected ideally would benefit from a respray and decals etc but to be honest its been my workhorse. Probably needs a new headset and bottom bracket. The drivetrain was recently replaced.

Size large, I'm 6ft 2 and fits me pretty well.

Bought on here a few years ago. Not really sure how much its worth but if i cleared £150 i would be very happy but ONO. Can arrange courier at additional cost or can meet around the central belt of scotland.

Lots more pics available, PM if interested.

Cheers
keith

Attachments

• 20210613_165917_resized.jpg
    20210613_165917_resized.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 176
Massively interested in this massive bike... - my little brother (who is much bigger than me) had one yonks ago and it's his 50th in August... this could be just the thing.

Will message you for more pix.

Got the go-ahead from little bruvver's wonderful wife to clog up their garage with this so can this be treated as an official dibs while I wait for photos (if dibs are okay with you)

What an epic 50th birthday gift :D!
I’m going to strip it, t-cut and lacquer the war wounds and rebuild with 7 speed XT like he had when we raced together… and hopefully it’ll be done by August when it’s his birthday (and therefore long before the beautiful yellow bioracer frame I had from you which is still waiting patiently in its box 🙄 )

:D..
Is that yellow monster still boxed.?!
Well, good steel frames never die, especially those with a think layer of paint ;).
Look forward to seeing the Breezer and Bioracer built!

Back