Fruitfull XXX Clockie & Elite ORANGE frames SOLD

Archemist

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Prices are incl Uk delivery if paid for by PP Gift.

Please reply in thread if you want them or details and I will hold while payment is made (sorry no dibs other than as noted)

16/17" Orange CLOCKWORK, a very early one May '89 I believe, pre-dates tubular noodle and should have plastic bottom bracket carrier (at present missing).

I've only seen one or two others on here of this type (and one of them is yellow-white) has original forks but these have tange decals where they are usually oranges!

Paint is vibrant orange but has numerous chips and scars, looking at the stay there's little or no suck so it just looks badly stored rather than hammered. The white is particularly rough, i reckoned with care you could smarten it up considerably, new graphics or have it refinished...

All threads good and appears straight and free of cracks or dents

£60 posted for F & F.

19 " Elite - the bike that started it all for me...

I've now got a 17" Elite and so as I can ride both comfortably this isn't going to get used...a lovely frame featherlight but I found it surprisingly forgiving, especially with some RC35's:)

In lovely condition, no repairs or cracks, the merest hint of a dint on the top tube (from a brake lever, catchable in certain light only), a couple of what i can best describe as chips and a few scratches but will polish up lovely once more.

Needs a few new decals but otherwise joyous...

£80 posted uk , and if required I'll include a reducer headset 1 1.4 to 1 1/8th.

Re: Fruitfull XXX Clockie & Elite ORANGE frames

If for any reason the clockwork Orange sale falls through, keep me in mind.
I'd love to buy it.

Re:

Hi I would like buy your 19 inch elite frame thanks, can pay today. Been after one of these for a while :) kind thanks calum.

Re: Fruitfull XXX Clockie & Elite ORANGE frames

videojetman":2jpqikij said:
If for any reason the clockwork Orange sale falls through, keep me in mind.
I'd love to buy it.

jeff - noted - thanks

Back