For Sale Frames.....saracen, pace, zinn, raliegh, mrb

I'm always a bit disappointed when folks snap up bargins from forumland only for them to crop up on ebay a few weeks later for double the price..
I understand where you're coming from, however, in reality it doesn't hurt anyone.
If the bike ultimately ends up in an enthusiasts hands through legal means then where's the harm if an individual senses and seizes an opportunity to profit? It's not like a rare, original and complete classic has been stripped down and broken up.

I'm sure the seller was happy with the price he sold it for, after all he listed it at that price, I gather that he wanted to shift these frames quickly in order to generate some revenue and free up some space, I'm sure he knew there was more money to be had, but of course that would have come with a time penalty. The buyer of that Pace did nothing wrong, I hope to see the frame in the right hands at some point, hopefully on here and if that entrepreneurial individuals gamble and patience pays off for him then salut 🍻

I wasn't the buyer of this frame by the way, although I did buy one of the others and intend to build it up.

I didn’t say they did do anything wrong.. I said I was disappointed..

If you don’t want it, let someone buy it who does.. if you change your mind, offer it back to the community you bought it from, that would be my approach.. but hey, I’m not that motivated by financial gain.

I didn’t say they did do anything wrong.. I said I was disappointed..

If you don’t want it, let someone buy it who does.. if you change your mind, offer it back to the community you bought it from, that would be my approach.. but hey, I’m not that motivated by financial gain.
I also would prefer to see someone who really wants something to get it, but I don't mind seeing someone make a quick buck either, this is an expensive hobby and that gamble, because it's always a gamble, may take that person a step closer to his own unicorn.

..or at least one step closer to buying some weed killer 😁

We all take so much from this little community in the form of advice, knowledge or just simple entertainment.. I even consider some of you friends damit! which is why I’m not comfortable with using you to line my own pockets.

Back