For Sale Frame sale - (expensive vets bill to pay!)

mcvw

Devout Dirtbag
Hi, one of our dogs (Charlie - a 4.5 yr old sprocker spaniel) has recently had surgery and we're now facing a pretty large vets bill (insurance only covers half of it)... so it's time to thin the herd and raise some funds!

NOTE: I may add more frames as I uncover them from storage... But here's the first batch...

2010/11 Fit Bike Co Eddie V3. 21.25"TT. USA made at the S&M factory. Lovely detailed frame in great condition. £110 ono

2005 S&M LAF. 21"TT. Very early frame with the early style drop outs and AD-990 brake mounts. £180 ono

2006 S&M LTF. 21"TT. Brakeless version - even lighter than the LAF! £180 ono

The above frames are all use 1 1/8" integrated headsets

Postage available (at buyers cost) or collection from Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex or Horsham, West Sussex.

More pics available on request.

Thank you,

Mike

Attachments

• laf ltf.jpeg
    laf ltf.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 17
  • ltf x.jpeg
    ltf x.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 26
  • laf1.jpeg
    laf1.jpeg
    664.2 KB · Views: 24
  • lafltf2.jpeg
    lafltf2.jpeg
    340.5 KB · Views: 24
  • lafltf3.jpeg
    lafltf3.jpeg
    515.7 KB · Views: 21
  • lafltf4.jpeg
    lafltf4.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 18
  • edd1.jpeg
    edd1.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 20
  • edd6.jpeg
    edd6.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 19
  • edd2.jpeg
    edd2.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 15
  • edd3.jpeg
    edd3.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Nice frames. Used to have a Holmes. Never heard of the LAF, obviously heard of the Heavy As F..., is this Light As F...? and would that make the LTF a Lighter Than F...?

Nice frames. Used to have a Holmes. Never heard of the LAF, obviously heard of the Heavy As F..., is this Light As F...? and would that make the LTF a Lighter Than F...?
Thank you - and yes, exactly as you said. The LAF is Light As F**k, and the LTF is Lighter Than F**k :D

Still have the frames
Yes, and in fact the LTF has had brake mounts welded (professionally) onto the chain stays. I'll add some pictures shortly.

I'm also gonna be putting my Hucker (21.25") and V2 Black bike (21") up for sale too as I need to clear the credit card :(

Hi, I'll get some pics up of the Hucker and the Black Bike. The Hucker is currently a complete bike, but the V2 is frame only.

Back