Sorted Fox Float RPL/RLC 190mm Shock

El-Y22

Old School Hero
Looking for a less common Fox shock; a Fox Float RPL/RLC with an i2i of 190mm/7.5", stroke isn't too important, I will have to make spacers to reduce it to 44mm anyway.

I have an RPL on my Trek Y22 and love it, so would like another for my Stumpjumper project.

As always, it needs to be in nice shape and not in need of an immediate service.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I've got an rp2 in that size I think. Appreciate it isn't exactly what you are after.

Thanks for the offer, but since this is going to be a winter build, I'll take my time and see if an RPL/RLC turns up.

Hi,

I appreciate the offer, but for now, I'm looking for a fox shock with compression settings of: Open - ProPedal - Locked. I may widen my search if nothing turns up, but until then that's where it's at.

Thanks,

Hi, CTD is pretty much that Climb - very firm compression setting, almost locked, Descend - pretty much open and Trail - a halfway house between the two. No problems though, just shout if interested. Thanks, John

Yes, I have a CTD EVOL fitted to one of my modern hacks, it's just not quite the same, but I will keep it in mind if something doesn't turn up by autumn.

Thanks,

Back