BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I’m after a couple ideally but one will certainly help. Can’t seem to find them anywhere but I bet someone has some tucked away :)

Attachments

• F12D35E5-077E-40CF-B99E-B2C515B6804E.gif
    F12D35E5-077E-40CF-B99E-B2C515B6804E.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 554
Re: Extra wide Shimano cantilever yoke

I think I have one somewhere but I can't send anything anywhere at the moment because of the strike of finnish post workers.

Tizumo":3upy8yjn said:
I think I have one somewhere but I can't send anything anywhere at the moment because of the strike of finnish post workers.

Thanks Timo. If you can find it once the strike ends then give me a shout. I'll keep this thread up to date and will mark as 'found' if I get one.

I dont think i have ever seen the wider ones before.

The people at post are back o work but I have lost that yoke :( . I remember I had one because the model is so special. No idea where it has gone..

Tizumo":2zsosw0s said:
The people at post are back o work but I have lost that yoke :( . I remember I had one because the model is so special. No idea where it has gone..

Thanks for looking Timo. If it turns up then give me a shout :)

There is a picture of them in a thread all you need to do is find them now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well it will give you something to do if you get bored over Christmas.

Maybe you know already that there are new options available but if not google the following...

Problem solvers wide cable carrier

.....and you will find plenty for sale.

Back