For Sale Forks GT and various!

Mickeyspinn

rBotM Winner
IMG_20220513_173038_675.jpg
Your chance to correct your steering geo...lose the suspension forks and be rad! Everyone knows a zaskar looks better rigid 😁

From left to right..nope right to left!

Red 700c GT forks cromo and actually light comparable to a pair of Reynolds 653 I have by 5grams!
170 steerer 30 mm thread. £20 posted

Yellow GT Karakoram fork, ahead,182mm steerer
£20 posted SOLD

Blue GT forks cromo ahead 211mm steerer £20 posted SOLD

Red GT cromo forks ahead 180mm steerer £20 posted SOLD

Karakoram forks sunfaded cromo with matching stem....132mm steerer,32 mm thread.id hazard a guess from an 18" frame....return your bike to standard forks and stem!!! £35 posted SOLD

Black unknown straight forks...very nice dropouts (guards and rack bosses) steerer tube has a helical spiral inside at crown? 1 1/8 unthreaded.
265mm steerer! £45 SOLDposted now sorry for increase! post is much more than I thought 🤨

Brand new spinner forks hi ten for 700c,threaded 1 1/8 ,195mm steerer 41mm thread. £15 posted

Lastly marzochhi things!! 1 1/8 135mm steerer 24mm thread ....£20 posted?

Last edited:
Black unknown straight forks...very nice dropouts (guards and rack bosses) steerer tube has a helical spiral inside at crown?
265mm steerer! £40 posted

what steerer are these? 1" ? 1-1/8"?

any more detailed pictures ?

oh....... and velcro would be better than shoelaces if your having trouble

Did the straight black ones go? They might just have enough steer on them for me to use them! No I'm not joking!

Did the straight black ones go? They might just have enough steer on them for me to use them! No I'm not joking!
Not gone as yet I do have someone interested,trying to find out what the devil they're are first! Will keep you posted tho 👍
265mm.... Might be long enough!! .what are you up to ! Customizing a Brompton jeez!!!

Back