Foreman vs Lyle - Liston - Ali - Fights - Boxing stuff

What a fight - Great ring walk - mismatched but what a punch. Poor Whyte was asleep before he was pushed down

I boxed in the Army. I didn't have a choice - I was on the training cadre and was simply told, "you're a big f*****, report to the sports team for boxing training."

I was crap at it. I got the reach, the size, the power...and the nervous system of a stegosaurus which gave me the reaction times of an overweight cow suffering jacobs cracker disease, ie, not good at all.

I boxed in the Army. I didn't have a choice - I was on the training cadre and was simply told, "you're a big f*****, report to the sports team for boxing training."

I was crap at it. I got the reach, the size, the power...and the nervous system of a stegosaurus which gave me the reaction times of an overweight cow suffering jacobs cracker disease, ie, not good at all.
😂🤣
That made me laugh out loud!
Fury being a big f***** makes him all the more bizarre with the way he moves

Yeah, his nervous system is all hyper and fizzing, his limbs move before he has even formed the conscious thought. My nervous system system dozed off in 1973 and hasn't done a thing since.

Latest posts

Back