For Sale: Colnago Master 'Tecnos' 54cm Campagnolo Athena

Re:

Sorry Jon, I'd be loosing a big chunk of money at £800.

Since buying it I've had the forks re-chromed (£200) and replaced the headset, bar, stem, saddle, seatpost, chain, tyres, tubes all with top-drawer parts. The value of these bikes has gone up significantly in the last few years and I've seen bikes not nearly as nice as mine fetch £1,500+. I suppose I lot of this has been driven by the dramatic rise in the cost of new Master x-light frames which are now at around £2,400 making bikes like mine a total bargain, comparatively speaking.

The best I can offer you is to remove the saddle, tyres, bars, stem and seatpost and replace them with perfectly decent but less expensive items which I have in my spares pile or leave them off entirely so that you can fit your own chosen parts. We could negotiate a lower price if done like this.

I can also up-spec the bike with a Record chainset, Ti BB and other tasty bits I have in my spares cache if anyone has just won the Euro millions and wants to buy it!

Anyway, the bike is on ebay now so anyone seriously interested should get in touch a.s.a.p.

I'm having a big clear-out to raise funds for a frame jig as I've started making my own frames.

Regards, Mike

Back