ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View

I thought it was Arthur Scargil

I messaged them ages ago about it, no response sadly.

After a bit of research I found the self same bike sold for £200 with a full Deore DX groupset on an online selling site so didn’t chase it up

I messaged them ages ago about it, no response sadly.

After a bit of research I found the self same bike sold for £200 with a full Deore DX groupset on an online selling site so didn’t chase it up
Cheeky b’stards! Probably a bait and switch advert or something. The problem with these shops is that they tend to cater for the metropolitan roadie crowd and millennials who want to be ‘retro’ - and Rip people off. Sometimes they do have some very rare items which a man might be reluctantly steered into buying - I paid over the odds for a Turbo Lite saddle yesterday - they (BLB) had me by the balls as I couldn’t find that saddle anywhere else and had been looking for ages

They have a rather beautiful Jack Taylor touring frame in emerald green for 650...🤤
🤤
...Guaranteed to draw gasps of astonishment and envy at the camp-site as you roll smoothly in, uncouple your Primus, and set about brewing up...
Eh?

Is a bit flowery and over the top, but the frame is a quality piece of kit. A primus is an old type of stove...

Is a bit flowery and over the top, but the frame is a quality piece of kit. A primus is an old type of stove...
I know that ! 🤗
have had a couple
Lovely frame - there’s a cheaper and not so exotic red one

Latest posts

Back