Fife and Tayside rides thread

I'm oot. An evening of bbq, beer & football beckons.

Looks like it'll be a scorcher tomorrow, don't forget your sunscreen!

Well that was fantastic. Rarely seems the trails there running better, getting on the verge of being too dry. Completely dead, definitely missed the ebike!
Felt slow on some of the downs but actually recorded a number of PRs. Beat my 7 year old best on A River Runs Through It, really pleased.
New trails at quarry end were great, need to go back and explore more with ebike to help on climbs.
Great to be able to ride with more than one person, even if I was playing catch up after every climb.
Looking forward to a Comrie meet late July/early August.

Good ride today at pitmedden with clubby, peam and kenny.

always hard going at pitmedden as you’re always pedalling but the trails were running so nicely and the new stuff is great.

good to see you again lads.

planning to try to do a monthly group ridewith the next one planned for end of July at comrie croft, eithe 25th July or 1st August?

Oh and my face/nose is unmarked after my comedy fall after lifting the bike over a fallen tree then promptly falling on to it, really lucky not to get a sair ane.

Oh and other plans include

Perth trails at kinnoull.
Gravelish/xc ride at glen farg area to do the railway tunnels with a pub lunch after the ride,

Sounds like I missed a good ride! Monthly rides sounds great Keith, be good to get out again and back to some kind or normality.

So for our next monthly ride.

either Sunday 25th July or 1st august, whichever suits most folk.

couple of options:
Found an xc/gravel route from pitmedden round to the glen farg railway tunnels, with a lunch pit stop at the bein inn.

comrie croft fun day

Cambusbarron and north third reservoir.

Post up if interested and preferred option.

Back