BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Great guy to deal with, paid fast and let me know when seatpost had arrived. Would deal with any time
Cheers Richard :D

Top bloke pleasure to do business with. All the way threw the sale i was kept informed what was happening. I would have no worrys doing business with him again.

Cheers mate

Really pleased with my purchase from Trebz. He does not sell rubbish and his descriptions are accurate. He keeps you up to date with progress and everything is well packaged, so no damage occurs during transit. Great seller! :D

Bought Kona 165 handle bars from Richard, and can't be happier with the deal. He sent me detailed pictures of the bars beforehand, and posted them very quickly. Top Retrobiker!

Re:

Great bloke to deal with, I paid, and it arrived the next day, couldn't have been quicker. Top marks. Thanks :D

Trebz got me stared in the Retro MTB scene. After 19 years of not pedalling.
Started with a Orange Aluminum Elite, some parts and another two retro frames.
You can trust this guys words, we chat most days through facebook.
If he's says it good, it's good.
Deffinatley an alround good guy. Well packaged and shipped quick.
Plus I live 18,000km's away in Australia.
After the Orange purchase the bug hit bad. Now run my own Retro MTB business from home.
All down to Trebz and that 1st Orange frame.

Bought a Kona a while back from Rich: pleasure to deal with, item as described and well packaged. Thanks!

Just bought Trebz's Proflex 454 at a great price, a real nice chap to deal with & a shame we only had time for a quick chat on collection as both pressed for time. This guy is everything a Retrobike member should be, not out to make a profit from the hobby and a real passion for it too. Thanks again 👍

Back