Feedback for reanimation

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Reanimation's Feedback Thread.

Reanimation bought a Thomson post from me. Paid quickly, great comms, no worries. Recommended and trusted retrobiker. :D

Many thanks for this Mindmap. :)

Just one of those things I've never got around to doing!
I've been here since 2007, where I bought a Muddy Fox Frame from Belgium! bought way too many parts to build retro bikes and commuters and 'moderns', It's addictive isn't it?! I've sold a few unrequired parts too over the years from my overspends. Recently I've been building post 1998 bikes and stuff and have a few items to sell soon due to being a bit too enthusiastic about buying these wonderful things! I only sell good stuff that have a use and accurately describe parts. I've dealt with 100's of informal transactions on here, all good ones and have a healthy 100% feedback on ebay with 492 transactions.
I'm a honest chap wanting a stress free life and to pass on the goodness of cycling stuff!
Any questions Ask.
Cheers :)

Re:

:roll:

:LOL:

Mark bought a frame off me, super quick payment and great friendly comms throughout, highly recommended despite his lack of previous feedback.... :LOL:

Cheers again, Kaz

Re:

Bought a NOS Orange seat post in hard to find 29.8 size. As requested he posted it promptly, it arrived well packaged and was even better than described.

Fitted today and taken for a bumpy ride, no more shims and slipping posts for me. :D

Would buy from Mark again.

Great guy to deal with, really helpful and would happily buy from him again. Thank you sir!

Back