FAT CHANCE Titanium USA only

Wow mine is 013T3M … that’s quite a few frames welded in 1993! … have been searching the fatcogs site for an old post were the original welding engineer describes the fabrication process…

Enjoy the building up process + eventual riding - hope you’ll share the results on on here😎

I was one of the bidders, bummer but I get how it goes. I have a couple M/Ls but they're just too small. Would happily trade frame for frame for the L if the new owner would be open to it.

So does someone actually have the bike??? I've heard from several people that the ebay seller has followed up since the sale, saying maybe it hasn't sold...

So does someone actually have the bike??? I've heard from several people that the ebay seller has followed up since the sale, saying maybe it hasn't sold...
Yes . I bought it and have it. Just working out the fork situation. I have YO EDDY with a BOI 1" threadless. in Harleqiun fade. Its a S/M frame. I bought the frame and fork for the fork but now don't really want to be the person to break them up. If I do split the YO frame and fork I still need the steerer extended and painted. Starting to think about having a fork made from Ti.

Who would you consider to build a titanium fork? Would you choose threaded or threadless

Latest posts

Back