Extralite F2

Looks great, was one of three I was interested in that ended on the same day. The Klein and the Cannondale with Avid Supremes being the other.

Looks great, was one of three I was interested in that ended on the same day. The Klein and the Cannondale with Avid Supremes being the other.
I’d of bought the Klein too but didn’t see the value. The Cannondale was too far to travel but went for a steal. I’ve already got a F3000 in exactly the same spec though anyway

Great find! Let it be without radical restoration. The original is one.
Extralite is still operating and doing great lightweight stuff. I`ve been riding Extralite stuff for years and still with big satisfaction.
Replacing stem and handlebars to Extralite is a good choice. They still sell old-school :) standard-size stem and handlebars combo. If I were you, I would take a silver-carbon combination.
Anyway, really good bike. 👍

The frame looks better on pics than in real life as there’s quite a few chips and flakes of paint missing. The paint seems really thin (weight) so it’s not worn well. Rest of the bike is decent enough to work with.

Great find Dom. Hopefully you bond with this one. They are a different bride to the Amp Research. Light nimble European against it's American cousin. Enjoy.

Back