For Sale Emperor Sport of Sutton Frame

Toecutter

Old School Hero
Offered for sale is a nice Emperor Sport frame built by Mick Coward at Sutton probably circa 1980's. This example is in generally good condition with some wear to the paintwork and the down tube decal on the nearside could do with replacing - these are available from Lloyds Decals, usual disclaimer..
This would look great built back up with period components and I can supply some of these at extra cost. The frame measures 22.5" Seat tube centre to top and the top tube ditto centre to centre. The rear dropout width is 128mm and the front 100mm. Collection with payment from RG6 near Earley Station - South West Trains from Waterloo or near to Junctions 10 and 11 of the M4. A bargain at £60. More photos can be provided. (The one attached shows the frame before it had a good wipe down).
Shaun
07584 044161
P1070259.JPG

Apologies if I sound vague but not with any certainty I'm afraid. I'll post a good as sideways view of it tomorrow which should give you an idea.
Shaun

Never known anything like that stamped on any lug work I've seen over the years but had a look, no trace. Photo that shows the frame side on with a measurement of close on 39 inches between the rear and front dropouts with a rear 700 clincher if this helps. Basically it is a fairly standard but nicely built lightweight frame in Reynolds 531c. P1090001.JPG

Offered for sale is a nice Emperor Sport frame built by Mick Coward at Sutton probably circa 1980's. This example is in generally good condition with some wear to the paintwork and the down tube decal on the nearside could do with replacing - these are available from Lloyds Decals, usual disclaimer..
This would look great built back up with period components and I can supply some of these at extra cost. The frame measures 22.5" Seat tube centre to top and the top tube ditto centre to centre. The rear dropout width is 128mm and the front 100mm. Collection with payment from RG6 near Earley Station - South West Trains from Waterloo or near to Junctions 10 and 11 of the M4. A bargain at £60. More photos can be provided. (The one attached shows the frame before it had a good wipe down).
Shaun
07584 044161
View attachment 586223

Back