Eco, plastic-free Christmas Crackers - for sale

It's here again...... cracker production is under way again.

My daughter is making eco Xmas crackers - they are handmade with recycled, recyclable, and biodegradable materials. Each cracker contains a sustainable gift with supporting information, a festive joke and a tissue paper hat. All gifts are plastic-free, palm-oil free, vegan and are not-tested-on-animals.

There are two varieties of cracker to choose from - the Classic and the Floral - plus some upcycled gift tags. Have a look at:-
http://www.consciouscrackers.co.uk

As part of the ethos - a tree is planted for each Classic box sold - so 315 trees have been planted this year from last year's sales - and a donation was made to Butterfly Conservation from the Floral boxes.

It seems we may have had a repeat order already - you know who you are :) Many thanks.

Cheers - thank you for your custom once again - much appreciated.

Not too many left of this year's stock - Christmas fairs have been good outlets.

Cheers - thank you for your custom once again - much appreciated.

Not too many left of this year's stock - Christmas fairs have been good outlets.

I read that there won't be any more Conscious Crackers. I'm sure any future endeavours will be great, so I just wanted to pass on our thanks and best wishes. We had a rotten Christmas last year so we didn't use them in 2022. They've been kept in storage for next month where we'll raise an extra glass or three to the creator 👍 🥳

Cheers Al, I've just passed on your message to my daughter. and she says thanks :)
Sorry to hear that last Crimble was pants - here's to you having a great one this year 👍

Back